Please note the following returns conditions before requesting a return:
- We are unable to cancel or modify an order once it has been placed.
- You have 30 calendar days to request a return for an item from the date you received it.
- Returns must be postmarked within 10 days of requesting a return
- Cora is not responsible for paying return shipping costs
- Cora is not responsible returns lost or damaged in transit.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cora are eligible to be returned to Cora
- There is a 20% Restocking Fee on all of our products that have been opened and/or used
- Cora products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy
- Orders on Amazon.com must be returned to Amazon (following their return policy) as Cora does not have your order or payment information on file
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the components, cords, and documentation that were included when you received it to receive the refund in accordance with the terms listed in this policy.
- In order to return an item, please first email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the items you would like to return. A support representative will provide a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number and the address to ship the items.
(Updated 8/01/18 at 1:00 PM PST)